I Am The Rarest Pepe Shirt - Molotees

 I Am The Rarest Pepe Shirt

In my opinion that’s a I Am The Rarest Pepe Shirt to be made by schools and school districts locally with strong community and parents’ input and in accordance with local needs. Actually, in some US cities and counties with large Hispanic/Latino populations it’s already quite common. I admit, however, that it’s not appropriate for all schools, all students or all districts and I believe parents and local school authorities should have the last word. What monolingual English speakers fail to understand, however, is that bilingualism is a “value added” characteristic and you DON’T have to ditch your native language in order to be fluent in a SECOND (or even a THIRD) language. In my own case I’m a native Spanish speaker but English-Spanish bilingual, equally fluent in both; I didn’t speak a word of English until I was 6 but attended an excellent private Catholic school in Puerto Rico with a very intensive English language program and was fluent in English by age 7. The goal SHOULDN’T be turning native Spanish speakers into native English speakers but making native Spanish speakers English-Spanish BILINGUAL.

I Am The Rarest Pepe Shirt(I Am The Rarest Pepe Shirt)

I Am The Rarest Pepe Shirt - Molotees

Willie O’Ree Boston Bruins number retirement shirt - Molotees

Willie O’Ree Boston Bruins number retirement shirt - Molotees

9878485

Best of 1957 Birthday Gifts Guitar lovers 65th Birthday T Shirt - JeanTees

 

Hompage: molotees

Comments