See the able not the label Autism Awareness T Shirt - Molotees

 See the able not the label Autism Awareness T Shirt

They made See the able not the label Autism Awareness T Shirt an extremely disappointing offer. As I recall it was something like 90k salary and 30k stock options. For a Round A startup with 10 employees and no engineers, that was way below market. I still wonder why the offer was so low. They may simply have not made an engineering offer before, and so weren’t aware of where the market was at for a seasoned internet programmer with 5+ years of experience. Had I accepted the offer, I think I would have been their first engineering hire, but the stock option package was so disappointing the company never would have made me wealthy, even as the first engineering hire.

See the able not the label Autism Awareness T Shirt(See the able not the label Autism Awareness T Shirt)

Buy it now: See the able not the label Autism Awareness T Shirt - Molotees

Saint Patrick’s Day Party Hanging With My Dental Crew Nurse T Shirt - Molotees

Saint Patrick’s Day Party Hanging With My Dental Crew Nurse T Shirt - Molotees

sign_in

 

Hompage: molotees

Comments