Saint Patrick’s Day Party Hanging With My Dental Crew Nurse T Shirt - Molotees

 Saint Patrick’s Day Party Hanging With My Dental Crew Nurse T Shirt

When Japan joined the Tripartite Pact in October 1940, Germany and Japan were both mutually obliged to come to each other’s aid if either was attacked. It followed that if japan were provoked into a Saint Patrick’s Day Party Hanging With My Dental Crew Nurse T Shirt against USA, then Germany would declare war upon USA which in fact was what happened. In short answer however Japan was simply being starved of oil and refused to negotiate a solution over it’s actions in China. With it’s last remaining oil reserves it decided to attack and destroy the US navy at Pearl Harbour and capture oil fields in southeast Asia. What needs to be understood here is that the small island nation of Japan was over-populated and resource poor. What also needs to be understood is that Japan had fought valiantly on the allied side during World War I, and before that it acted as a surrogate of the British Empire, in the Russo-Japanese war of 1905, which Japan easily won. Their chests had swelled and their heads had swum with national pride. The Czar of the largest country on the globe had been humiliated, which was to be a key factor leading to the Russian Revolution. Japan was now playing on the world stage, but really as an instrument of the rivalry of the Great Powers and the Great Game.

Saint Patrick’s Day Party Hanging With My Dental Crew Nurse T Shirt(Saint Patrick’s Day Party Hanging With My Dental Crew Nurse T Shirt)

Buy it now: Saint Patrick’s Day Party Hanging With My Dental Crew Nurse T Shirt - Molotees

My Guardian Angel Was Having You As My Son Love & Miss You T Shirt - Molotees

My Guardian Angel Was Having You As My Son Love & Miss You T Shirt - Molotees

sign_in

 

Hompage: molotees

Comments